Heroes & Villains Fan Fest to Debut in San Jose, California November 2015
San Jose, CA –Heroes & Villains Fan Fest, a Fan Fest that is set to revolutionize the comic con landscape, will be held at the San Jose Convention Center, November 21 & 22, 2015,in San Jose, CA. Fan access to celebrity guests will be the primary focus of this event.
The team that re-imagined the horror con storms in to modernize the comic con, bringing you Heroes &Villains Fan Fest; two days of immersive experiences and memories. Immerse yourself in the world of superheroes & villains. Learn what it takes to be a superhero by participating in obstacles, games of skill, and maybe even gain a superpower too.
There are events that you attend and there are events that you are a part of! You are part of Heroes &Villains Fan Fest, have the opportunity to personally meet your favorite celebrities, experience exclusive panels, celebrity photo ops, and events. Learn what it takes to be a superhero by participating in obstacles, games of skill, and maybe even gain a superpower too. Confirmed guests for the convention include (with more to be announced):
- Stephen Amell (Green Arrow, Arrow)
- John Barrowman (Malcom Merlyn, Arrow)
- Caity Lotz (The Canary, Arrow)
- Robbie Amell (Firestorm, The Flash)
- Katie Cassidy (Black Canary, Arrow)
- Danielle Panabaker(Caitlin Snow, The Flash)
- David Ramsey (John Diggle, Arrow)
- Christina Wren(Carrie Farris Man of Steel/Batman Vs Superman)
The full event schedule can be found at http://heroesfanfest.com/
Facebook: Heroes & Villains Fan Fest
Official Hashtag #HeroesFanFest
About: Uce Wayne
- Previous Wii U: Super Mario Maker Arriving Soon
- Next Long Beach Comic Con Announces Highlights From Its Guest List, Full Programming Slate & Key Initiatives for September 12 & 13th, 2015
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed